About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Assist for coordination of volunteers for conducting meetings and group discussions.
- Plan & lead frequent Foundation meetings to discuss events at the Society and in the community.
- Participate and remain informed of each of the Society programs.
- Revise and update website, as well as social media sites.
- Manage requisite database.
- Write and edit the monthly content for maintaining database and seek promotions and sponsor ships with the help of fellow volunteers.
- Provide volunteers with insight about their daily functions, challenges, and duties.
- Create a space for improvement of program and organizational performance.
- Develop initiative in designing and implementing programs & strategies to increase the Society’s reach & impact.
- Visit the beneficiary NGOs at different districts of West Bengal and develop the case studies on their organization.
- Create a ‘Fundraising Page’ at any relevant crowd funding website on any issues and mobilize donors to donate for the cause.
- Prevention Tuberculosis, Leprosy & Dengue which involves organizing Awareness Programs in Schools and Colleges.
- Organize a 7 days camp for the rural unemployed youths on ‘Digital Literacy’.
Who can apply?
- Students/Professionals from India can join (West Bengal & Tripura is preferable)
- Must know how to communicate in Bengali, English & Hindi.
- Must be at least 18 years or old.
- Tech Savvy
- Have no major health problems.
- Loves for extensive travelling.
- Flexible, adjustable, and having the curiosity to learn and contribute.
No. of Internships: 20
Internship Stipend: Nil (It is an unpaid internship)
Internship Period: 8 Weeks (2 Months)
- Online Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hgakFfV8oVgh06CjyNqGvesIrqCEk9O0W2IqBb-Bf1M/viewform?c=0&w=1
- Offline: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Indraneel (Programme Manager) M: +91-9062675112, Email: email@example.com